[ kə'rɪə(r) ]
(Senior) Guest Services Officer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for various front office duties, including greeting guests and processing check-ins and check-outs in a courteous and efficient manner;
- Provide guests with exceptional service and engage them in delightful conversations;
- Achieve a high level of guest satisfaction by anticipating guests’ needs and providing prompt responses;
- Ensure effective cross-departmental communication to achieve operational effectiveness; and
- Perform any ad hoc assignments as required.
- Preferably with relevant experience in hotel / service industry. Fresh graduates will also be considered;
- Passionate about connecting with people and creating new guest experiences;
- Pleasant, customer-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills and high level of proficiency in both English and Chinese;
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for the role of Senior Guest Services Officer.
We offer a 5-day work week and attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to [email protected] (please specify the Job Title in your application).
(Data collected will be used for our recruitment purpose only)