If what you're looking for is a conveniently located property in Hong Kong, look no further than Page148. Situated at Tsim Sha Tsui, guests are well located to enjoy the town's attractions and activities. All rooms provide a refreshing greenery view facing Kowloon Cricket Club. Free Wi-Fi, 24-hour security, flat screen TV, and an air-purifier available at all rooms. The uncluttered bathrooms feature Australian brand bathroom amenities, hair dryers and large mirrors to get ready for a day of adventure. 8min walk to both Tsim Sha Tsui and Jordan MTR stations, and just 10 min ride from the Express Rail Link Hong Kong West Kowloon Station. Page Common, a renowned coffee house located on G/F where you can get specialty coffee and pastries. Express check-out available.
Special offer available from now until 31st Aug 2021
Monthly stay rate (30 consecutive nights)
|Superior Greenery||HK$14,188net (10% service charge is included)|
|Deluxe Greenery||HK$15,188net (10% service charge is included)|
|Signature Greenery||HK$16,188net (10% service charge is included)|
- In-room Air Purifier
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access
- Complimentary local telephone calls
- APPELLES bathroom amenities
- Twice a week room cleaning
- Beddings and linen service twice a week
- 30% discount on laundry and dry cleaning
- All consumables will be replenished every 14 days
Talk to us now
- Please contact Ms. Jessica Lee for details and reservation. M: +852 6386 4659 D: +852 2132 6112 or via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- Stay period: from now until 31st Aug 2021.
- No amendment or cancellation once booking is confirmed.
- Full prepayment is required to be settled at the time of reservations. No refund option is available.
- All prepayment are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or offers.
- Booking confirmation is subject to room availability and supplement apply for holiday.
- Butterfly Hospitality (HK) Limited reserves full rights on the final decision of all activities, including the changes to the Terms and Conditions and other arrangements, without subject to prior notice.