Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for various front office duties, including on-day room sales and night audit management;
- Supervise and ensure that frontline staff provide guests with exceptional service and engage guests in delightful conversations;
- Achieve high level of guest satisfaction by anticipating guests’ needs and providing prompt response;
- Carry out room inspection for VIP;
- Handle guests’ complaints and emergency situation in a professional manner;
- Provide on the job training to frontline staff;
- Ensure effective cross-departmental communication to achieve operational effectiveness; and
- Perform any ad hoc assignments as required.
- Diploma holder or above in Hospitality or Tourism Management or related disciplines is preferred;
- With 3-4 years experience in the role of Front Desk or Reception Officer;
- Passionate about connecting with people and creating new guest experience;
- Possession of good leadership, presentation and organizational skills;
- Mature, pleasant, detail-minded, customer-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills and high level of proficiency in both English and Chinese;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the role of Senior Guest Services Officer.
We offer a 5-day work week and attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to [email protected] (please specify the Job Title in your application).
(Data collected will be used for our recruitment purpose only)