2nd round of “Staycation Delights” has begun!
Starting from 9am on 7 Sep 2021, our 2nd round of “Staycation Delights” program held by HKTB will start accepting reservations. To become an eligible participant by vaccination, please visit our hotel’s official website for room or package selection, and then email the following required information to the hotel’s reservation. (Reservation email: email@example.com)
The required information are as follows:
1. Email subject label as “HKstay”
2. Guest Name in English (Same as HKID Card)
3. Preferred room type or room package
4. Check-in date and check-out date
5. Contact number
6. Total number of guests
7. Credit card number (Visa/Master/AE) & expiry date
8. Copy of the qualified machine-printed receipt(s) upon spending HK$800 or more at the physical retail stores or physical dining outlets (maximum of two receipts) ; (Remarks: Each receipt can only be redeemed once. For more details, please refer to HKTB website: www.holidayhk.com/en-hk/staycationdelights/)
*Please pay attention to the following*
- The offer can only be booked via email, not by phone or through the official website of the hotel.
- The offer only accepts emails sent from 7 Sep 2021 9am or later.
- Please check and submit all the required information above, otherwise the reservation will be invalid without notice.
- The hotel reservation department will verify the participant's information within 48 hours after receiving the email. If the information is complete, the hotel will send a confirmation letter by email within 48 hours to confirm the guest has successfully booked the room. (Same-day reservations are not accepted and subject to room availability) Participants who do not book a room successfully will not receive any notification or confirmation letter. (For example: incomplete information, errors or omissions, etc.)
- No amendments or cancellations permitted once booking is confirmed and will be charged 1st night room rate.
- Only one room reservation is accepted per email. If you want to book two rooms, please submit your application via two emails.
- Original machine-printed receipts, COVID-19 vaccination record and a valid Hong Kong ID Card must be presented upon check-in to enjoy the Discounted Staycation Offer. Otherwise, guest will not be eligible for the offer and will be charged at the original room rate.
- Quota of HKTB’s ‘Staycation Delights’ Program is limited and will be handled on a first-come-first- serve basis.